[Gpdd] MISC: Catching up

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 20:48:55 EDT 2021

Hello all,
First and foremost....Audrey I am very very sad that Ralphy had to leave for the rainbow bridge. My Avalanche was just about the same age when he went. I know you have wonderful memories of your baby that, in time, will take away most of the sorrow. Please tell Rickie I send condolences.
Nibbling fingertips: a quick funny story. Several years ago (maybe 25?) I had one of my girls out for lap time. I asked my ex for a piece of lettuce for her. He got it and instead of handing it to me, he threw it on my chest. Spotty Butt was a pig that could really tuck it away. As I went to pick up the lettuce, she dove at the it. I got a finger chomp and a follow up chomp in a "sensitive" area. Moral of the story: Never throw food when a hungry piggie is around.
CarolAvalanche says "Ralphy! Ralphy! Over here my friend!"