[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Cookie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 18 10:31:11 EST 2021

Mieke, Stevie, and Lin, we are very sad to hear of Cookie's passing. Piggies are never with us long enough, but how wonderful that after surgery for abscesses on her lymph nodes, she lived four more years with you. What might have been a life of a year became a life of at least five years, which is such a tribute to your great care. How lucky Cookie was to be part of your loving family. We always enjoyed reading about her on the blog (and admired her spinning for food!) and will miss her adventures. Please accept our condolences. (Yes, we are sure she welcomed Nugget to the Rainbow Bridge, and we thank her.)

Sadly,
Cindy and Scottie