[Gpdd] MISC

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 16 09:40:50 EDT 2021

Lily and I agree with your carrier rules!  We don't exit the carrier until it is placed in our cage!  Then we happily depart.
LaylaLily and Layla Patriot Pigs of Massachusetts

1. MISC.: Scottie's rules of the carrier (bunny rabbit)If your carrier is on the floor during floor time and the door is open, enter and exit at will.

If your carrier is placed in a car, make the carrier as messy as you can. Toss your hay around. Burrow under your towel. In the best scenario, towel and hay are intertwined and no one can find you. (Did something rhyme?)

If your carrier is on a table at the vet's, by no means present yourself.

After the examination, return as quickly as you can!

Once you're home, paste yourself to the back of the carrier and refuse to exit until you've made your point.

Accepting treats at this time, however, is fine.

Repeat as necessary.