[Gpdd] Misc

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 16 09:47:55 EDT 2021

Hello Mark, Zeff and Chinchillas,
Wow, snow already.  No snow here for awhile.  We don't know why our human gets excited about snow.  We like that she stays home and cuddles us!
Dee with Lily and LaylaPatriot Pigs

Hello All,

    My son Zeff and our 8 Chinchillas ( the last of the 9 piggie coders left for the Rainbow Bridge several years ago ) are getting ready for our First Snowstorm of the year tonight.

    Hopefully a good omen of things to come.

    We hope that all is well with our GPDDer's and that everyone is getting ready for Halloween, please send pigtures.

Mark Moss and Son
9 Piggie Coders waiting at the Rainbow Bridge
8 Chinchillas still keeping us busy