[Gpdd] Misc: Health

Luita Dean Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 17 07:42:35 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Cindy's recent post about Nugget and Scottie enjoying a bit of sweet
potato reminded me of Jonas, who loved loved loved his Herbi Care syringe
solution mixed with canned pumpkin. Sometimes I had to go to great lengths
here in Berlin, Germany, to find canned pumpkin! Since Ritter is now
getting syringe-fed three times a day, on Thanksgiving I might add a bit
of pumpkin to it.

Ritter, by the way, is doing very well for such an elderly pig. I have to
give him butt-baths regularly, because he's not flexible enough to wash
himself, but he is active, curious, and eats well on his own - just not
enough to maintain his weight. Tilly has no problem maintaining (and
increasing!) her weight - She recently weighed in at 1066 grams, almost
100 more than last year.

We all wish everyone a lovely entrance into Fall!

Luita
Ritter and Tilly