[Gpdd] MISC.: Health

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 17 17:05:30 EDT 2021

Luita, Ritter and Tilly, how wonderful that Jonas loved canned pumpkin
mixed in with his Herbi Care, and how great that you made sure he had it
even when it was hard to find. Jonas knew how to pick his family well!

We're so pleased that Ritter now might get some pumpkin in his syringe
feedings around Thanksgiving. You'll have to give us his review.

So wonderful that he is doing so well, especially for an older pig. We're
sure he appreciates his butt-baths since he is not able to do
that for himself.

He sounds like Nugget, eating but not really gaining weight, and Tilly
sounds like Scottie, um, eating and gaining weight!

Thanks for the update on how they are doing.

Canned pumpkin all around!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie