[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Nugget's half birthday

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 19 14:55:29 EDT 2021

Nugget will be six and a half years old Wednesday, October 20!

Yes, we are celebrating a half birthday as we are so proud of him. He went through a major surgery right before the pandemic began, and there were times (and I will whisper) that I wasn't sure he would be all right.

He's had problems with his teeth all through the pandemic and then, as you might remember, developed an abscess where his surgery had been. He was on antibiotics for three weeks. This was in August and September and again I worried.

He just had his teeth trimmed again Monday but is eating and drinking well.

Any day spent in Nugget's company is a special day, I think.

Sending all good wishes and wheeks to all people, piggies, and other friends.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie