[Gpdd] MISC Checking in

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 21:54:22 EDT 2021

Hi all,
We fared well through Ida - it went a bit east of where we live and no horrific downpours. My nephew and his family had their back yard flooded out where they live in PA, but that was the worst of it. I hope everyone made it through that storm safely.
I'm sorry I haven't been too active lately on the GPDD. We are very short staffed where I work and it's been running a store and property that needs at least 2 full time people but lately only had me. Long days and 6 day work weeks have me coming home, eating and soaking in a hot tub! Hopefully this will smooth out by the end of September.
I hope everyone is doing well. Take care everyone and every fur baby.
CarolAvalanche (and so many others) in mem.