[Gpdd] SILLY PIGLET: Oliver's Adventures

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 15:42:04 EDT 2021

Oliver, you are too funny! I like to act wild, too, although I must admit that the other day at the vet's, when I got my nails trimmed, I did look around to see if my mom was in the room. Don't tell anypig, though.

You are very smart to look cute and get Audrey to post a message for you. Being smart is better than being tame, don't you think?

Oops, my mom just said that being intelligent and being tame are both good. Moms!

Your friend,
Scottie