[Gpdd] HEALTH: update on Nugget

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 14:48:04 EDT 2021

Nugget is still on his medicine for his eye area, and that area is looking good. However, he has a small growth near his tummy now. Our vet had a biopsy done, and the growth seems to be benign, but it might have to be removed if it gets larger. Here's hoping that won't happen. He is such a cheerful and smart little guy, and I hope he will have many medicine-free days and feel very well very soon.

Last night he and Scottie had floor time. Nugget demands a snack when he gets floor time (by standing there and staring at us), and we have begun giving it (usually some bell pepper) on a napkin or paper towel. Now Scottie likes having his on a napkin or paper towel, too. Those make for easy cleanup, and both boys seem to respect each other's "plates" and don't try to take each other's food.

Missing everyone. Would love to hear from you.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie