[Gpdd] HEALTH: update on Nugget

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 18 10:31:24 EDT 2021

Nugget went to the vet yesterday for a recheck of his eye area (where his eye was removed last year) and his lump. Fortunately both look good, and it seems that the lump is smaller. We will of course be keeping a watch on the lump to make sure it doesn't grow.

He is finished with his course of cloramphenicol, but we have a refill available if needed. We are still giving probiotics for his tummy. (The cloramphenicol was for his eye area, where we noticed some discharge several weeks ago.)

He seems to be resting quite a bit since his vet visit, but we are hopeful that his medicine has gotten rid of any problems.

We hope all people and piggies (and other friends) are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie