[Gpdd] Misc: Scottie and the doorbell

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:50:41 EST 2022

Scottie is very smart, fancy learning what rhe doorbell means! Our piggie
pals are amazing little furballs! I was on leave from work today and
noticed at 3.30, there were some impatient squeaks coming from the cages.
That's the exact time they get their dry food every day. I swear they have
built in alarm clocks! On a sadder note, our little Stan has followed his
brother Ollie over the rainbow bridge. The Manc Piggies have never been
down to 2 piggies for about 15 years. Just Gunnar (8) and Forbes (4) left
now. Even Eric the bunny who is 11 next month seems to be getting a bit
lethargic all of a sudden, he's not hopping around the house recently. But
I feel blessed to have had these precious furries in my life. Hoping
everyone and every pig sre safe and well. X