[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Stan

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 14:41:58 EST 2022

Hilary and the Manc Piggies, please accept our condolences on Stan's passing. We are so very sorry that he had to leave, especially so soon after his buddy, Ollie. Losing one guinea pig is difficult enough, we know. We hope you will find comfort, though, in knowing Stan had a wonderful home with you and much fun with his friends. He was certainly much loved and well cared for, a very lucky boy.

We send our best to Gunnar, Forbes, and Eric the bunny and have to say that Gunnar has certainly reached an impressive age, 8! Here's hoping that Eric is a bit slower simply due to the cold. He also has reached an impressive age, 11!

We are sorry to hear that the Manc piggies are down to two. Perhaps another pig will soon find his or her way to you?

Sadly,
Cindy and Scottie, missing Nugget