[Gpdd] MISC: Scottie's Vitamin C

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 06:17:31 EST 2022

I love hearing Scottie's stories, he is just getting smarter and smarter!
Sooner or later, we humans all become piggie slaves without realising it!
On a brighter note here in Manchester, Eric bunny is becoming alot more
active, he's back leaping round the living room with his favourite teddy
bear.  He does snooze for longer periods in between, but I suppose he is a
bunny pensioner now!  The remaining Manc Piggies, Forbes and Gunnar, are
now housed next to each other as they can't live in the same cage without
mounting and rumblings going on on Gunnar's part.  They keep a close eye on
each other though and have alot to say for themselves! Hope everyone is
staying safe and well, especially in any extreme weather. X