[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Candlight Memorial March 9th

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 09:53:17 EST 2022

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,The GPDD proudly invites you to our annual Candlelight Memorial on March 9th, in honor of Peter Gurney and all of piggies and pets, footed, winged, and finned, who are at the Rainbow Bridge.
This is our annual event to remember our pets and let them know we are thinking of them by lighting a candle on March 9th (Peter Gurney's Birthday), at 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  As our candles are lit, the lights travel through the different time zones for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see, and know that we are thinking about them.
So mark your calendars for March 9th, at 8:00 pm, and have your candle ready!
Scottie, Oliver, Cindy, and Audrey