[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Memorial on March 9th!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 10:36:55 EST 2022

Hi Digesters! This is Oliver and this is my first Peter Gurney Memorial ever!  I want to tell everyone here to mark your calendars for March 9th, at 8:00 pm (in your particular time zone).  This is the day that we all light a candle to remember Peter Gurney and all of our friends, (furred, feathered, and finned) who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.  I am told that this has happened every year since 2006, and the light goes all around the world, as our hoomans light a candle in each time zone.  The light stays lit till our candles are lit in the next time zone, and everyone at the Rainbow Bridge sees our lights and knows that weeee are remembering them on this special day.
I can't wait to be part of this special tradition, that I am organizing this year with my good friend Scottie!  So be sure to mark your calendars for March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, and tell others to participate too!  You don't have to be a member of the GPDD to participate, but you can join if you want.  Weee want lots of candles to be lit for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see!!
Organizers Scottie, Oliver, Cindy, and Audrey