[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Fitzgerald is here, too!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 21 13:04:38 EST 2022

Now Scottie has two new friends! Fitzgerald received a good report and is with us now.

When I picked him up from the vet's this morning (Monday), they brought him out in our carrier, and I looked in to see him and to comfort him if necessary. He was already contentedly eating hay.

At home, I put all three boys in my husband's lap. We've discovered hat seems to help bond them. Coke got under Scottie at one point and under Fitzgerald at another point. Then Scottie and Fitzgerald were lying there head to head, and Scottie in particular looked very happy.

I put Fitzgerald in the cage first. Was he intimidated by a new place? Not at all. He ran over to a bowl and began eating pellets. Then I put Coke in, and next Scottie. Coke tried to mount Fitzgerald but there have been no real problems. Again, I explained to all that the house belongs to all of them and they will share everything.

Please welcome Scottie's new friends!

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitzgerald