[Gpdd] Announcement: Welcome to Scottie's New Friends, Coke & Fitzgerald

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 11:52:15 EST 2022

Pat and the Prairie Pigs, thank you so much for the welcome for Coke and Fitzgerald. I think you are right that they qualify as a herd. They've formed at least one "train," and sometimes they seem to plan to wheek all at once to demand a snack.  They are loud, but it's a wonderful sound.

I am definitely relieved that everypig is getting along. That was worrying to me, how they would do together. This morning (Saturday) they have been relaxing, each in his own corner or cozy, which is sweet to see.

Scottie is excited to know he has a social network! Thank you for your kind words about Coke and Fitzgerald's new home. We are so pleased they are here.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitzgerald