[Gpdd] Announcement: Nugget's Tribute

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:38:29 EST 2022

Thank you for Nugget's Tribute, it brought a tear to my eye.  What a strong
little boy he was, who clearly loved life with you!  Our piggies are all
unique little characters who make our lives whole.  I am so glad you got to
celebrate his 6.5 birthday, what a good age!  Doubtless down to the loving
care you took of him (and what sounds like endless trips to the vet!) but
they are all soooo worth it.  Like you say, these little ones live on in
our hearts forever, we will never forget each and every one of our beloved
piggies who have toddled over to the rainbow bridge.  With love and wheeks,
Hilary and The Manc Piggies X