[Gpdd] MISC: Nugget's tribute

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 22:05:47 EST 2022

Dear Digesters,
As usual, I am behind the digests...but just read the wonderful tribute to Nugget. It made me cry and smile at the same time! I think we all understand how hard it is to let our little ones go, but how fondly we remember every little detail about him/her.
I was wondering if someone could tell me how I can get the digest sent to a different email. I have access to my yahoo email on the laptop only - this girl is NOT computer/technology saavy - and a different one on my phone. Do I just write to the administrators of the digest?
Hoping all are continuing to do well. I am truly hoping 2022 will be a better year for all.
CarolAvlanche - hey I saw Nugget - he's with Ethan and Eddie and Stuart!