[Gpdd] HEALTH: Scottie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 15:25:03 EDT 2022

Hilary and the Manc Piggies, thank you for your good wishes for Scottie. We learned to realize pretty quickly whenever he was starting to feel bad again, and we could take action. He has been feeling good for the past couple of weeks or so, and we are very pleased.

How sweet that you and Forbes got to enjoy the garden together, and Forbes enjoyed eating his favorite greens. We are glad your weather cooled down so that it was pleasant to be outside!

Sending all good wishes to all people, piggies, and other friends,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz