[Gpdd] HEALTH: Scottie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 13 15:53:29 EDT 2022

Bella, Charlie, and Glynis, thank you so much for the healing vibes, loving woofs, tweets, and extra loves! Scottie and I are most appreciative, and he is indeed doing a wonderful job eating his hay and pellets and drinking water. It is so nice to see him in the mornings enjoying hay instead of sitting quietly in his cozy. We keep a close eye on him to make sure he's staying active. Yes, June was a difficult month, as he felt bad off and on, and just when we'd think he was fine, he would feel bad again.

Your SIL Scottie sends soft brrrrrs.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz xxxx