[Gpdd] MISC.: piggies asking for rides

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 17 15:50:25 EDT 2022

Fitz spends part of his time with Scottie and part with Coke. One day I hope they all will get along. We are working on it.

For now, though, Fitz is often having floortime with Coke, but will visit Scottie "upstairs" in Scottie's cage. (Scottie's cage and the floor time area are the same size.)

Fitz now "flags me down" when he wants a ride upstairs. He stands near the pellet table and stares at me until I get the PVC tube to transport him. Or sometimes he stands in the carrier (which is open on the floor) and bobs his head up and down. As soon as I set the PVC near him, he rushes in.

I guess it's always nice to have an Uber/Lyft/taxicab nearby!

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz