[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Cookie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 16:30:07 EDT 2022

Mieke, Linn, Coco, and Stevie, please accept our condolences on Cookie's passing. She was such a lovely and smart girl, and it was amazing to see the videos of her twirling for food and playing games! We always enjoyed seeing her and hearing about her. Please know that she had a wonderful life with you, with much love and such care and attention. Cookie was very lucky to be a member of your family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their famillies.

Sadly,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz