[Gpdd] MISC: checking in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 19 11:54:48 EDT 2022

Carol, I think maybe there weren't any new digests for a few days, but I received Digest 91 with your message in it Saturday. If you didn't get it, please let me know, and I will forward it to you.

We are sorry you are stuck in the house due to your foot, but we're very glad to hear that your surgeon has given you a good report about how you're healing. Please keep up the good work!

Scottie has been to the vet a couple of times recently, and it seems he has some gas. Not a lot but enough that he really did not feel well at all for several days. We are giving tummy rubs and pain meds and also his Critical Care, which he doesn't always want. Fitz tried some the other day and pronounced it tasty.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing. We send healing wishes and wheeks.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz