[Gpdd] MISC.: updating

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 16:13:16 EDT 2022

I have missed one or two digests, I think, but have checked the archives and found what I missed.

Jean and the Misfits, we are sorry you are working too hard, and we hope there will be more people soon to help you out. Please stay safe!

Coke and Fitz are so happy you liked their photos and story. They thank you for your compliments. Since I have mentioned it can be hard to tell one end of Fitz from the other, I was just happy to get a good photo of him. LOL. I am beginning to think Coke likes to have his photo taken. He has stopped running off.

Take care and do rest up when you can.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz