[Gpdd] MISC.: Carol's checking in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 21 14:35:30 EDT 2022

Carol, you are exactly right! When Nugget had to have Critical Care (which he would usually take by spoon), Scottie would run up and insist on licking from the spoon, too. Now I show him the CC on the spoon and he ignores it, but will sometimes eat it when I make it into "patties" and feed him by hand. As you said, Scottie wanted it when he didn't need it!

Thank you for the good wishes about his gas problem. He was doing better Monday and seems to be doing well today. He stood on his brick to demand a veggie, and he's been drinking water and eating pellets. Also eating hay.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz