[Gpdd] MISC.: mysterious guinea pigs

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 22 11:29:03 EDT 2022

Fitz, our Peruvian, is the color of a Hershey's candy bar, except for his face and his "dust ruffle," which are slightly lighter. The effect he gives is of a very heavily camouflaged guinea pig!

If he curls up in the round sofa, it's almost impossible to which end is which, and even when he's standing or sitting in his house or on the floor, I constantly find myself talking to or putting food at the wrong end. How embarrassing!

His hair stands up and goes in different directions, so that aids the camouflage effect.

Do other piggies constantly confuse their humans?

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz