[Gpdd] CARE: Vitamin C

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:32:45 EST 2022

Hello Cindy, Scottie, Coke and Fitzgerald,
It sounds fun teaching Coke and Fitzgerald new ways (or like you say, are
they teaching YOU their ways???), when it comes to eating, piggies aren't
usually fussy!  I've always had rescue pigs who may not have received a
particularly varied diet before they came to me, it's wonderful seeing them
enjoy all the different foods they have never had the chance to try
before.  Hoping everyone out there is safe and well.  Hilary and the Manc
Piggies X