[Gpdd] CARE: Vitamin C

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 15:53:06 EST 2022

Hilary and the Manc piggies, yes, I am never sure who teaches who, and Coke and Fitzgerald are doing a good job of making sure I don't find out! Fortunately they had a good diet where they were before, and I have added zucchini to Scottie's diet because Coke and Fitzgerald love it. (It was Fitzgerald who told me he wasn't getting everything he should get!) They did give approval to the addition of small bits of bell pepper and tomato, and Fitz cooed when he discovered each new food!

Sending all best to all people, piggies, and other friends.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitzgerald