[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Candle Lighting

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 17:05:22 EST 2022

Hello Piggies & Slaves!Whee had our Candle lit in Chesapeake, VA (USA) in Memory of Peter Gurneyand Shine the Hammie and all of our Furriends (Furry and Human) who have leftus too soon and are waiting for us over the Rainbow Bridge. Sadly, my BeautifulLittle Ray of Sunshine (a.k.a. Shine) passed away on December 12 in my arms,surrounding by an abundance of Warmth and Love. After Shine turned 2 in October,he began suffering with respiratory issues and after being on antibiotics for overa month, his little body decided to go to sleep. And although, I miss my Sweet Boydearly, it gives me Comfort knowing that he is at Peace now. And with that Sadnews, I also have Happy news in that I Welcomed a New Baby Hamster in myLife on December 29. His name is Professor Plum (a.k.a. Petey) and he has beenquite the Bundle of Joy and I've already fallen head over heels in Love with thatlittle thing!
I took some pigtures of Petey the Hammie and our unlit candle last night so I willforward a pic to the Peter Memorial email. Whee also want to send some Love tothose who have lost a Loved one and to those who are suffering with ailments.
Thank You to our Organizers, Oliver and Scottie and newbies, Coke and Fitzgerald,and Assistants, Audrey and Cindy for organizing this Big Event!!
            Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,  Leah & Petey the Hammie ^..^