[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: please let us hear from you!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 11 15:40:00 EST 2022

Scottie reporting in. We hope everyone was able to light a candle to remember Peter Gurney and all of our loved ones who have passed on. It's amazing to think of lights all around the world. Speaking of which, we hope you'll let us know your location so we can add it to our list. We don't use names, but please send your city, state, and country, or city, province and country to either gpdd at gpdd.org or PG_Memorial at gpdd.org.

Have a photo of the event? Please send it to PG_Memorial at gpdd.org.

If you have friends who lit candles, please send their locations and any photos as well!

Thank you for joining in!

Oliver and Scottie, newbies Coke and Fitzgerald, and Audrey and Cindy