[Gpdd] Fwd: PETER GURNEY: Where in the World did You Light Your Candle?

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Fri Mar 11 14:47:50 EST 2022

----- Forwarded message from Peter Gurney Memorial
<pg_memorial at gpdd.org> -----
    Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 00:51:17 -0500
    From: Peter Gurney Memorial <pg_memorial at gpdd.org>
Subject: PETER GURNEY: Where in the World did You Light Your Candle?
      To: PG_Memorial at gpdd.org
      Cc: calliope996 at earthlink.net

Gordon here. Scottie, me, Coke and Fitzgerald want to know where you
lit your candle! You have to tell us so that weeee can make a list of
all the places where our lights went around the world for all at the
Rainbow Bridge to see, and weee will post the list of places on the
GPDD for all here on earth to see.  Just post your location on the
GPDD, or send it here to: PG_Memorial at gpdd.org  If you took a photo,
you can send it to this same email address, too.  For the locations,
please include your country, state, and city or town. This is the
first time that I am part of this very special event,and I want
everyone and everypig to know! If your friends lit a candle, be sure
to give us their locations, too.

Organizers Scottie, Oliver, newbies Coke and Fitzgerald, Cindy and Audrey

----- End forwarded message -----