[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: a call for photos and locations!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 10:27:58 EDT 2022

Scottie here! If you lit a candle for the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting earlier this month, please remember to send us your location and, if you took one, a photo of the event.

You can send your location here to gpdd at gpdd.org, to Audrey or Cindy, or to PG_Memorial at gpdd.org (mailto:PG_Memorial at gpdd.org).

Photos should go to the PG_Memorial at gpdd.org (mailto:PG_Memorial at gpdd.org) address.

My mom tells me to explain that there is an underscore between PG and Memorial, not under the whole address.

We hope to hear from you! If you'd like to view past photos and locations, please visit gpdd.org.

Thank you!

Oliver and Scottie, newbies Coke and Fitzgerald, and Audrey and Cindy