[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: pigtures (important note)!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 20 11:16:52 EDT 2022

Scottie reporting! My mom is dictating something to me about pigtures. Hang on a moment.

OK, got it. (Sort of.)

She says the Digest we receive in our mailboxes cannot see photos.

Hmm. I think this is above my pay grade.

Anyway, if you send your photos of the candle lighting to PG_Memorial at gpdd.org, Audrey will be able to see them, and they will later be posted on gpdd.org, which is a webpage and can display photos.

So please make sure you have directed your pigtures to the PG_Memorial address. We don't want to miss any photos of the event!

Thank you again for participating

Oliver and Scottie, newbies Coke and Fitzgerald, and Audrey and Cindy