[Gpdd] MISC: Missing hearing from you

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 14:24:36 EST 2022

Dear Cindy, Scottie, Coke and Fitz,

Hello, and............I could say the same! It's been a while without the
Digest, yes?

My husband and I already had a turkey😋🦃😋 just for us, and on
Thanksgiving Day, we will be celebrating with our friend Nancy and her
lovely family and friends.

We have been pigless for nearly 10 years, but I know that many piggies
enjoy pumpkin, spinach, and other seasonal treats, so I hope that those
piggies are getting plenty of what they like to munch on.

Wishing a happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate, and even if you don't,
just remember that I am thankful for a world with guinea pigs in it, and I
am thankful for YOU.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem