[Gpdd] MISC.: Missing hearing from you

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 09:50:56 EST 2022

Rayna, how nice that you and your husband celebrated Thanksgiving early and then got to celebrate again with your friend and her family. (Our boys agree that Thanksgiving should be at least a two-day event.) They had some squash, carrot, and a small piece of raw sweet potato during the day, and they approved of it all. I don't think Coke or Fitz had ever had sweet potato, but Coke came running out on the floor to ask for it. We loved hearing some of the things you are thankful for -- well said! We, too, are thankful for a world with guinea pigs in it and for everyone on the Digest!

The Digest has been sporadic, so if you like, check out the archives to see if there are any you have missed (gpdd.org/archives.html).

Sending holiday wheeks and love,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz