[Gpdd] MISC

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:23:26 EST 2022

Hello to all GPDDers, we're sorry we've not been in touch for a while but
hoping everyone and every pig are well. Work has been busy and then we are
hoping to move after Christmas, so have been attempting to start packing.
Priority given, of course, to where the piggies will go in the new house!
I'm sure they won't be in the slightest bit bothered, as long as they can
still hear any rustling from the from the fridge and get their regular
treats. With best wishes to all and happy Thanksgiving to all our American
friends, Hilary and The Manc Piggies x