[Gpdd] Misc

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:03:43 EST 2022

Lovely to hear from Stevie, Linn and Coco and their humans in the
Netherlands.  Goodness, your ailments must keep your slaves busy, but you
all seem a happy bunch and of course getting lots of tasty and varied foot,
a must for all guineas!  One of my past piggies, Everest (supposed to be a
Himalayan but when we went to collect him from the rescue, he wasn't quite
a full Himmy, but we loved him dearly)  did have a sebum lump removed with
no problems, like you say, if it bursts, it will be prone to infection, so
best to get it removed. I hope your humans also enjoyed Nightwish after
waiting so long! Love and wheeks from Hilary and The Manc Piggies x