[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Thanksgiving on the blog!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 09:32:39 EST 2022

Hi all!

This is Coke, and I'd like to let you know that Thanksgiving was celebrated on the blog:

https://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com

The Piggyville Girls enjoyed learning about pecan pies, and I dreamed about a pumpkin pie, but we all realized we're better off with our delicious veggies. How can we go wrong with crunchy lettuces, yummy squash, bright-orange carrots, and on and on?

We hope you had a cornucopia of delights this Thanksgiving, and we hope you will visit us on the blog.

Your friend,
Coke