[Gpdd] Misc: Hello from the Netherlands!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 30 12:30:15 EST 2022

Linn, Coco, and Stevie, thanks so much for the update on how you're doing. Stevie, it's good to hear that you are enjoying your grainless pellets and that your diabetes is under control. We are glad your teeth are doing well, too, after the trim. How cute that you enjoy rumblestrutting for the girls.

Coco, we're impressed you learned to do a spin despite having trouble hearing. Very smart of you to figure it out through sign language. Yes, our Sunshine from several years ago had one of those sebum bumps on his back and it was removed with no trouble.

Linn, we are sorry to hear about your cataracts (and Stevie's), but it's great that you move around fine and find everything you need. Our E.B. White bunny was the same way. He even had a little board he liked to jump over, and he continued to be a fine jumper. We hope the lump in your armpit won't grow and won't have to be removed, but if you need your pain medicine, please let your parents give it to you. They want what's best for you.

We are pleased your mom and dad got to see Nightwing, and glad your mom had a chance to write in!

Sending holiday wheeks and love,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz