[Gpdd] MISC.: another word for the stock exchange

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 4 11:19:50 EDT 2022

Since we continue to hope that one day Scottie and Coke will get along, we are still doing the "stock exchange," so Fitz can visit with Coke and then with Scottie.

I was saying different things to ask them to step into the PVC tube, their mode of transport, and finally I have decided on "Uber," since of course it is a ride! I was saying, "It's time to Uber," and things like that, and finally I thought just Uber would do it!

They are getting so good about the ride that they'll get in from their carrier on the floor or from a table on the floor, etc.

We hope all people, piggies, and other friends are doing well.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz