[Gpdd] MISC.: more on transporting piggies

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 14:29:56 EDT 2022

Now when Coke is having floor time, he has a place near the carrier that he apparently considers to be a bus stop (or an Uber stop). After a few hours of floor time, he stands there silently and waits for me to notice him.

Meanwhile, Scottie will come and stand in the middle of his cage, at the place I think of as his "window."

They stare at me until they get to switch positions via their "Uber."

Scottie and Fitz stay on the floor for a while before I put Fitz in with Coke. Coke likes to explore the cage for about an hour before Fitz joins him.

We miss everyone, and hope everyone is well.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz