[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: The Memorial!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Wed Feb 8 23:46:51 EST 2023

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,
It's almost that time again so Mark Your Calendars!  Yes, the Peter
Gurney Candlelight Memorial will once again take place on March 9th,
at 8:00pm, in your particular time zone.  It is our yearly tribute to
Peter Gurney and all of the beloved guinea pigs and other pets and
people that we want to remember on this special day with our
candlelight memorial. So SAVE THE DATE, and tell others about it too.
Weeee are your faithful organizers who will be reminding you and
directing our helpers to have another special memorial where everyone
at the Rainbow Bridge will see our candlelight go through the
different time zones and know that we are remembering and thinking of
them.

Your humble organizers: Scottie, Coke, Fitz, Oliver, and helpers Cindy
and Audrey