[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL: coming March 9th!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 11 12:43:55 EST 2023

We are pleased to announce that the 18th annual Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting will be held on March 9th! Please join us for this tribute to the late Peter Gurney and all of our other friends (human, furred, finned, and feathered) who have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.

This is a real, not virtual, event, and all you have to do is light a candle or candles at 8 p.m. in your time zone. Generally we leave candles lit for an hour until the next time zone takes over. Though the event is real, your candle can be virtual. :)

As most of you know, Mr. Gurney wrote books about guinea pigs and was a tireless advocate for them. We have been holding this memorial since he passed away in 2006.

Please feel free to tell others about this event. Everyone is invited to participate!

Thank you.

Organizers Oliver, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz, and helpers Audrey and Cindy