[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Weee Are Getting Ready!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Wed Mar 1 00:42:37 EST 2023

Well, March 9th will be here soon, and weee are getting excited.  It's
our annual Peter Gurney Memorial, and weee want everyone to be a part
of this special tradition. This is the day that weee remember all of
our friends who are at the Rainbow Bridge, hooman, and animal, and of
course Peter Gurney. He was a special friend to all guinea pigs, who
went to the Rainbow Bridge in 2006. March 9th was his birthday and
weee celebrate his life and contributions to guinea pig care on March
9th.

To be a part of this celebration, all you need to do is light a candle
(real or virtual), at 8:00 pm in your particular time zone. Leave your
light on for an hour, until lights are lit in the next time zone.  As
lights are lit, the light will travel around the world, going through
each time zone, for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see and know that
weee are remembering them on this special day.

THis is our 18th Memorial, so mark your calendars and get your candle
ready. Afterward, just post your location on the Digest, and weee will
keep a listing of all the places where lights were lit.  Photos are
welcome too.

Organizers Scottie, Oliver, newbies Coke and Fitz, and helpers Cindy
and Audrey