[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: we will pigticipate!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:56:08 EST 2023

Hi All,

You might remember us spinning piggies, we are still Linn and Coco,
but unfortunately Stevie left us a couple of wheeks ago... He just stopped
eating,
and as mum says we always do this in a wheekend, when they cannot get us to
a guinea pig savvy vet..
He also lost weight very quickly then, probably that started a bit earlier
but the slaves did not notice? Mom could feel all his bones the last 2 days
in that wheekend...
So we will be remembering our Stevie and all the piggies that were a part
of our herd with or before us!

Wheeks, Linn and Coco
and new additions....

--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997