[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: The 18th Memorial!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Thu Mar 2 00:09:07 EST 2023

Weee are looking forward to another candlelight memorial on March 9th,
and weee hope you will join us. Just light a candle (real, virtual or
electric) on March 9th, at or near 8:00 pm, in your particular time
zone.  This is our annual memorial to all of our hooman and animal
friends, at the Rainbow Bridge with Peter Gurney. Mr. Gurney's
birthday was March 9th, and he passed away in 2006. As our lights are
lit in each time zone, the light will travel around the world for all
at the Rainbow Bridge to see, and know that weee are remembering them
on this special day.

Afterward, just post your location here on the Digest, and our helpers
will make a listing of all the places where a light was lit.  You can
also take a photo, if you wish, but send it separately to
PG_Memorial at gpdd.org because the Digest cannot do photos.  For the
list to the Digest, include your city or town, state or province, and
country.

Weee want to honor and remember all of our friends at the Rainbow
Bridge, so be sure to tell others to light a candle too and be sure to
tell us their location. They do not have to be a member of the Digest
to participate.  So mark your calendar and get your candle ready!

Organizers Scottie, Coke, Fitz, Oliver, and helpers Cindy and Audrey