[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome!

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:02:22 EST 2023

Hello there, The Manc Piggies want to say hello to Linn, Coco and new
additions Muffin and Beer from here in Manchester! We hope you are all
still getting along and we look forward to seeing your pigtures. We are
getting very excited about the upcoming Peter Gurney memorial. Not sure who
will be posing with the candle this year, maybe if we can all behave
together, we can all participate! Hoping everyone and every pig are well,
wheeks from Hilary and The Manc Piggies (Forbes, Flossy, Lady Penelope and
Lyle) x