[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL: It's Almost Here!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sun Mar 5 11:42:53 EST 2023

weee hope you are as excited as weee are! The big day is March 9th for
our annual memorial! You are invited to participate in our 18th
Candlelight Memorial by lighting a candle (a real candle, electric or
virtual candle or light) at 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone, and
leave it on for an hour, until the next time zone takes over.  With
our Annual Memorial, weee remember Peter Gurney, who was a guinea pig
advocate who gave us so much information on guinea pig health and
care, as well as all of our beloved pets (not just guinea pigs), and
the people who loved them.  Mr. Gurney passed away in 2006, but March
9th was his birthday.  weee hope you will be a part of this special
tradition, and tell others to light a candle too.

Afterward, just send a post to the Digest with your location - city or
town, state or province, and country, so that our helpers can keep a
listing of all the places that lights went around the world. Be sure
to post the locations of your friends too. Our helpers will post the
listing on the Digest for you to see.

Photos are welcome too, but send your photos to: PG_Memorial at gpdd.org
as the Digest can't "see" photos, but they can be put on the GPDD
website afterward.

Weee look forward to your participation and rememberance in this
special tradition for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see and know that
weee are thinking of them.

Organizers Scottie, Coke, Fitz, Oliver, and helpers Cindy and Audrey